Resources for Oakland organizations, nonprofits and employees to prepare, prepare and react to Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19).
- Employee, Artist and Arts Nonprofit Resources
- Request one-on-one Company Assistance
- SBA Loans & Advance Grant
- Give Programs
- Loan Products
- Jobless Advantages
- Sick & Disability Leave
- Help Products & Services
- Procedures to Protect Income
- Eviction Moratorium
- Workplace Security
- Requests, Releases and Past Updates
- Translated Papers
Employee, Musician and Arts Nonprofit Resources
For the latest Alameda County general public wellness Order and authorized available and closed companies, please look at the preparing Resources for Business Re-Opening website
Request one-on-one Business Assistance
Organizations, nonprofits and single proprietors are expected to just take the City’s COVID-19 Company Impact information Survey, to receive assistance that is one-on-one.
Small enterprises, nonprofits, sole proprietors and separate contractors may feel overwhelmed by the numerous help choices available. Please contemplate:
- Using now for the SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan and give Advance
- Pursuing a crowdsourced, zero-interest loanfrom KIVA
SBA Loans & Advance Give
SBA’s Payroll Protection System
Improve: The due date for trying to get the Payroll Protection Program (PPP) had been 8, 2020 august. SBA information suggests that more than 6,700 Oakland organizations have already been authorized for PPP loans.
SBA’s Paycheck Protection Program offered loans as much as ten dollars million together with choose banking institutions. That is a loan that is forgivable keep workers on payroll and continue maintaining wage amounts for as much as 24 months. To be forgiven, at the least 60% regarding the loan can be used for payroll, such as the price of employer-provided health advantages. This loan provides the opportunity to hire them back if you’ve already laid off your employees.
- Less overall is needed to be used on payroll. Initially 75% regarding the loan must be useful for maintaining payroll to allow the mortgage to be forgiven. That threshold happens to be 60% вЂ“ enabling as much as 40per cent to be utilized on lease, home loan, interest and resources.
- Longer to invest the cash. Borrowers will are in possession of 24 days to utilize their PPP funds, rather than the initial 2 months.
- Longer to rehire staff. Borrowers will have until December 31 to ultimately achieve the staffing mandate of maintaining the normal wide range of workers that they had on payroll at the time of February 15.
- More hours to settle. For everyone loans which are not completely forgiven, borrowers are in possession of five years to pay for straight right back loans made on or after June 5. For everyone with loans made ahead of June 5, consult your loan provider about entering an understanding to give your payment duration.
PPP Loans faqs – might 27, 2020 (includes info on loan forgiveness)
Loan Forgiveness Application and detail by detail directions have actually been released for the Payroll Protection Program. The proper execution and guidelines consist of a few measures to cut back conformity burdens and simplify the method for borrowers.
SBA’s Economic Injury Disaster Loan
June 15, 2020 improve: The SBA has reopened the Economic Injury catastrophe Loan (EIDL) and EIDL Advance program portal to all or any applicants that are eligible financial effects because of COVID-19. Given that the EIDL and EIDL Advance application portal is accepting new applications, extra small businesses and non-profits should be able to receive long-lasting, low-interest loans and crisis funds вЂ“ decreasing the financial impacts of COVID-19 on the companies, employees plus the communities they help.
The SBA has encouraged the town that organizations whom sent applications for A financial damage tragedy Loan (EIDL) just before March 30, should re-apply now utilizing the online portal.
Prepping to try to get Emergency SBA Economic Injury Loans – Source: Northern California small company developing Centers
- Apply on line at SBA’s Disaster Loan Assistance Portal
- Make sure to check out the field at end for the application for up to $10 https://installmentpersonalloans.org/payday-loans-ct/,000 advance grant, grant total is dependant on pre-disaster worker count ($1,000 per worker)
- This is basically the quickest means to obtain fast economic help. Also in the event that you decide to not ever simply take the loan or are declined, you continue to keep carefully the cash loan as a grant
- View an informational movie on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan
That is generally speaking qualified:
- Smaller businesses (generally speaking people that have lower than 500 workers)
- Sole proprietors, separate contractors and self-employed people
- Nonprofits вЂ“ 501(c), 501(d) or 501 ( ag e)
- Faith-based organizations, no matter whether they offer secular social solutions
Want Assistance navigating and SBA loan system?
- Berkeley Law studentshelp small businesses navigate the CARES that is federal Act
Laney & Merritt students BWOPA CARES Fall 2020 funds of $250. The applying due date is 6 pm on December 9.
The East Bay Community EnergyвЂ™s (EBCE) COVID-19 Community Grant provides funds as much as $10,000 to for-profit or nonprofit businesses that provide help in a minumum of one associated with after areas: Assistance in Energy or bills, Food safety, Rent Support, Physical and Mental Health solutions
The Beauty Changes Lives Nail pro Relief Grant is available to licensed experts who can perhaps perhaps maybe not keep their regular earnings through the COVID-19 pandemic. One-time funds of $1,000 can be obtained to offer short-term monetary relief to qualifying candidates that prove monetary hardships. The two-part application is maybe maybe not tuned in to cellular devices, therefore please apply utilizing a pc or tablet. Applications are actually available.
Chance Fund’s Business Relief Fund
East Bay Community FoundationвЂ™s COVID-19 вЂ“ a simply East Bay Response Fund for nonprofits
The Foundation Directory on line helps nonprofits find capital by giving details about the public that is largest and personal fundamentals when you look at the U.S.
The California Rebuilding Fund is just a loan that is new created to help Ca’s small enterprises as they adjust and navigate the consequences of COVID-19. Bbusinesses with as much as 50 employees that are full-time gross profits of lower than $2.5 million or below in 2019 could be entitled to use.
- Centro Community Partners offers entrepreneurs that are local companies help when trying to get a KIVA loan
Tragedy Relief Loan Guarantee Program loans for small enterprises and nonprofits